Making Sensitive Court Communications Easy
Built as a specific Solution on the CommandHub platform, Jury Hub lets Judges and Juries access the court documents they need, and nothing more, with complete security – including on mobile devices. In complex trials, this dramatically improves efficiency and reduces the trial length.
Since 2008, CommandHub has assisted many levels of Australian courts. We help them protect their sensitive court materials, while making sharing and collaboration easy for the parties involved. Jury Hub uses the purpose built, end to end Secure Collaboration Platform called Command Hub which is designed along Military, Defence and Intelligence principles.
JuryHub Key Features
- Evidence is more clearly organised and presented
- Onboarding for Prosecution, Defence, Jury and court officials is simplified
- Jury Hub is electronic and secured
- Evidence can be searched and annotated.
100% Australian Sovereign Data Centre with PROTECTED status
- All data and backups are hosted in Australia
- IT environment certified up to PROTECTED status by the Australian Signals Directorate.
- All equipment and staff are located in Australia
- Australian jurisdiction applies.
Let us help you streamline data access for court communications
If you need to work with sensitive court documents, ask us how we could help.
Find out how to Secure your Sensitive Information
Owned, developed and managed with Australian Sovereign Cloud hosting
Validated to Australian Cyber Security Centre PROTECTED status
Securely share your documents within, and
beyond, your organisation
Need to know access
Based on Intelligence Community compartmentation principles
Business process workflows with selective document dissemination
Patented multiple-encryption file storage and transfer technology