Secure Board room communications to manage,
share and archive board and committee papers.
Protect your Sensitive Board Data
Since 2008, CommandHub has been helping Boards protect their sensitive papers, while making it easy and secure for board members to work on them.
We do this via Board Hub , a solution built on our Command Hub Secure Collaboration Platform, was designed on Military and Intelligence Community principles.
This granular control over individual compartments, using the principle of ‘least privilege’ greatly reduces the amount of time, complexity and error associated with adding permissions at the file or user level.
Board information on a Need to Know Basis
- Creates secure information compartments which limit access to board papers on a ‘need to know’ basis
- Enables secure access and use of board papers on mobile devices using patented HubVault technology
- Includes comprehensive board specific functions like Agenda and Consent that replace the need for bound and delivered hard copy Board papers
- Is designed for use by business users who don’t need advanced IT skills.
100% Australian Sovereign Data Centre with PROTECTED status
- All data and backups are hosted in Australia
- IT environment certified up to PROTECTED status by the Australian Signals Directorate.
- All equipment and staff are located in Australia
- Australian jurisdiction applies.
Let us help you secure your Board papers
If your Board members work on sensitive information then contact us to find out how we could help.
Find out how to Secure your Sensitive Information
Owned, developed and managed with Australian Sovereign Cloud hosting
Validated to Australian Cyber Security Centre PROTECTED status
Securely share your documents within, and
beyond, your organisation
Need to know access
Based on Intelligence Community compartmentation principles
Business process workflows with selective document dissemination
Patented multiple-encryption file storage and transfer technology