Reliable Communications at Critical Times
If your company is in the middle of a disaster or unexpected incident response like a cyber attack, stable and reliable communications and protection of critical documents is crucial.
Built as a crisis response solution on the CommandHub platform, CrisisHub enables boards, executive teams, risk and security managers, as well as third parties – such as insurers – access the crisis management documents that are required during a crisis event with complete security, including on mobile devices.
Reduce Incident Response Times
In the event of an unexpected crisis, such as a cyber attack, a secure document and incident response portal dramatically improves crisis communications and reduces the respond time to a cyber threat or incident.
CrisisHub Key Features
- Crisis management documents are logically organised and presented, ready to be used 24/7
- Onboarding for third parties, such as insurers and consultants, is dramatically simplified – no need for credentials to be provided on your AD or network, the site admin can add new users remotely and securely
- Contact lists and Key Actions for key executives, and the crisis response team, are stored digitally to rapidly mobilise a response team
- Documents can be searched and annotated.
Let us help you secure your Board papers
If your Board members work on sensitive information then contact us to find out how we could help.
100% Australian Sovereign Data Centre with PROTECTED status
- All data and backups are hosted in Australia
- IT environment certified up to PROTECTED status by the Australian Signals Directorate.
- All equipment and staff are located in Australia
- Australian jurisdiction applies.
Find out how to Secure your Sensitive Information
Owned, developed and managed with Australian Sovereign Cloud hosting
Validated to Australian Cyber Security Centre PROTECTED status
Securely share your documents within, and
beyond, your organisation
Need to know access
Based on Intelligence Community compartmentation principles
Business process workflows with selective document dissemination
Patented multiple-encryption file storage and transfer technology